Thursday, July 28, 2011

What Ails You Brother?

Drop me a note and I will see if I can help you out. I am going to blog about the struggles of a performing artists in hopes that it will help you with your career, even if it's not in music. There will be some funny stories about going on tour, playing gigs, looking for work, going back to school, and raising kids etc. I might even throw in a few stories about characters that I meet at the beach - I like to surf. I will talk about some of my interests on the subject of music industry, performance, as well as guitars and gear that I own, or want to own. I will be out on an east coast tour of a Christmas show in December. I will do some tweeting (@ilexstudios) and some video streaming. I need to get another facebook account. I will get that address to you in one of my next blogs. There will be some book reviews and pointers on getting your career in music launched.  Until next time - Surf it Mellow Brothers and Sisters - the MD

No comments:

Post a Comment